What is a Superpass?
When you buy a one-day lift pass with us, this automatically turns into a Superpass! A Superpass lets you to ski and ride Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt, but gives you full flexibility in case you end up wanting to take a day off from skiing. Just use your Superpass as credits for a fun off-mountain activity, some retail therapy or a tasty dinner in Queenstown or Canterbury.Buy Now
How to use your Superpass?
To redeem your Superpass, present your MyPass card at any participating business and your credit will automatically be deducted from the total amount to pay.
- One adult Superpass equals $75 credit at participating retail partners or $85 credit at participating activity partners.
- One child (8-17) or senior (65+) Superpass equals $42 credit at participating retail partners or $47 credit at participating activity partners. A child is defined by each operator.
All figures include GST.
Where to get your Superpass?
A Superpass is automatically loaded onto your MyPass card after your purchase if you already have one from previous seasons. You don’t have a MyPass card yet? Pick one up from our Snow Centres in Queenstown/Methven or from Guest Services on the mountain.Learn More
Where to use your Superpass?
Present your mypass card at these businesses and your Superpass credit will automatically be deducted from the total amount to pay.
Restaurants, bars & shops
- Botswana Butchery
- Minus 5 Ice Bar
- Outside Sports Queenstown
- Queenstown Wine Trail
- Sky City Warf Casino
- The Winery - Wine and Whisky Tasting
- Threesixty Restaurant and Bar (Crowne Plaza)
- White + Wong's
- AJ Hackett Bungy
Altitude Tours (Milford Sound, Wine Tours, Sightseeing, and Ski Transport)
- Around the Basin Cycle Hire & Tours
- Body Sanctum Day Spa
- Coronet Peak Tandem Paragliding and Hang Gliding
- Dart River Jet
- Harris Mountain Heli-Ski
- Milford Sounds Scenic Flights
- Mitre Peak Cruises
- NZONE Skydive
- Shotover Jet
- SKYCITY Queenstown & Wharf Casinos
- Southern Discoveries
- Southern Lakes Heliski
- The Helicopter Line
- Thrill Zone
- Ziptrek Ecotours